My sisters got married at the beautiful Lulworth Castle in Dorset... it was a day filled with love, laughter and a lot of happy tears. The morning of the wedding flew by and I was lucky enough to do my sisters bridal makeover for her special day, which, for me, made the day even more amazing. 

When it came to my sisters makeup we kept her skin flawless with a fresh pink blusher, I teamed it with the classic Sandwash Pink lipstick from Bobbi Brown, the perfect lip colour for a wedding. With my sisters eyes we went for a soft yet defined eyeliner and a champayney gold lid, adding definition but keeping the makeup classic.

We still regularly look back at the beautiful photography taken by Simpson Photography. It is so important when picking a wedding photographer that you go with one that doesn't miss any of the special moments throughout the day and Debra and Paul captured the day perfectly.

It only feels like yesterday that we all packed up our cars and drove down to Dorset to celebrate this amazing wedding. Lulworth is such a beautiful part of the world and we are all lucky to have a place to go back to and remember this special day.



Powered by Blogger.