Yesterday I woke up with a very hormonal chin and a couple of sensitive blotches around my face. Which isn’t ideal. Straight away I treated my skin with my go-to Elemis SOS cream, which is such a beautiful, calming product for blemished skin. Although this helped, today I felt like my skin needed something more– so I decided to make this super easy face mask.
If, like me, you have combination or blemished skin– simply mix: 
1 tablespoon of Honey
The juice of half a Lemon
4 drops of Tea Tree Oil
Here’s why: Lemon juice is full of vitamins and it is a natural exfoliator. It heals ache, reduces scars and fades age spots. It tones, brightens and moisturises the skin. Honey has many similar benefits, it is full of antioxidants, it is antibacterial and it is extremily moisterising, which helps with sensitive, dehydrated skin such as mine.
I also added a couple of drops of tea tree because, lets be honest, my chin needed it.
Place the mask into the fridge to cool, which will help sooth the skin as it is applied. When ready– apply evenly to the face, avoiding the eye area and focusing on any blemishes. Leave for 15-20 minutes. If your skin is sensitive judge the time you leave it on to suit your skin type.
When your time is up simply wash away with a warm face cloth and voila, beautiful skin.
Powered by Blogger.