Iluminage has taken ‘beauty sleep’ to a whole new level… I actually feel ridiculously vain admitting this but I am so excited to sleep with this pillowcase! I have been slightly concerned for the last couple of years about the possible side effects from sleeping on my side/ face for 8 hours a night. Every night. Buying this gem means the more I snuggle my face… the better my skin will actually look in the morning. Genius!


What the experts claim:

"The Skin Rejuvenating Pillowcase from Iluminage is an overnight solution to maintain youthful-looking skin. With a silky soft feel for a comfortable night’s sleep, the innovative pillowcase has been clinically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of ageing, including fine lines and crow’s feet, in as little as four weeks.
Pillowcase fibres are infused with copper oxide, an essential mineral to allow you to fight wrinkles with your eyes closed. When in contact with skin, copper ions are transferred into the moisture space between the fabric and skin to promote natural cell renewal. Safe and non-irritating to skin. E.N."
My two cents: This is an investment product, these pillowcases aren’t cheap. (I bought this Skin Rejuvenating Pillowcase from Lookfantistic.com) That being said, facials tend to start at £60 so depending on how long this pillowcase lasts– it may be worth the money. I am also a great believer in prevention and I think this product may be one of those items that in 10 years time you’ll be grateful that you bought it.
If copper oxide is as great as the experts claim then I look forward to seeing brighter, younger looking skin in a months time! I will come back and report my results in four weeks!
Night for now.
Powered by Blogger.