There is nothing more beautiful then timeless makeup. And Tom Ford's eyeshadow palette in Nude Dip is the perfect quad for creating classic, soft eyes. I searched high and low for this palette, regularly checking the Selfridges website for stock when one day I was lucky enough to be in store when they had some on counter.
Like everyone else I am so happy that it will now be a regular addition to the Tom Ford collection and I believe it will be a staple product in both my kit and my personal makeup bag.
Team your eye makeup with: Charlotte Tilbury's Sculpt and Highlight for the perfect amount of contouring. If, like me, you love a good highlight- I also regularly turn to Kevyn Aucoin's The Celestial Powder in Candlelight for the ultimate beautiful glow. A perfect partner to Nude Dip on the eyes.

Today’s scent: Jo Malone’s Orange Blossom body lotion layered with Coco Mademoiselle. Fresh and sweet for a Monday.

Powered by Blogger.